Complaints and Appeal Process

The following links will provide you with general information on the process for filing a complaint (or appealing the disposition of a complaint) with the Psychological Association of Manitoba (PAM). For more specific information, please contact the registrar ( Please be advised that for a complaint or appeal to be filed, a signed original of the document must be mailed to the PAM office.

In order to file a complaint with PAM, please complete the Complaint Form (found below).

Complaints Process
Complaint Form
Appeal Process
Appeal Form

Revised May 20, 2016